For cinemas in the UK, Arts Alliance Media's UK Cinema Services team offers comprehensive servicing and support packages.
Whether you need assistance for a fault or a full annual service we can help. Also on offer are support contracts to give peace of mind that your equipment is looked after both remotely and on-site throughout the year.
All of the UK cinema engineers carry a full set of specialised cinema tools, including audio meters for auditorium sound calibration, colour spectrometer for image calibration and projector convergence cameras for maintaining your projection equipment to the highest standard possible.
Ad-hoc service calls are available for any UK cinema when you need help, please get in touch at email@example.com to discuss.
If you have a Priority 1 issue that needs urgent attention, please call our technical services helpdesk us on +44 (0)333 241 6908 and ask to speak to the cinema engineer on call.
Ad-hoc day rates - for sites not under an AAM support contract
|Half Day||£350 ex vat|
|Full Day||£550 ex vat|
Silver level day rates - for customers under the Silver support contract as listed below
|Half Day||£250 ex vat|
|Full Day||£450 ex vat|
Technical Service Desk:
Whether by phone or email, our Technical Service Desk technicians are available to help from 7am - 11pm (UK time), 365 days a year.
UK Cinema engineers are avilable 7 days a week supporting the helpdesk.
Preventative Maintenance Visits:
Coordination of visits by your local UK Cinema Engineer for routine servicing
Remote Monitoring And Intervention:
Monitoring of your equipment from our Network Operations Centre, where alerts can be configured to warn of any problems
Software Support Integration:
For queries that are a result of AAM software, rather than hardware, tickets can be passed to our software support team.
The Gold level for new customers provides great peace of mind with inclusive weekday service calls and vastly reduced weekend rates. For sites with limited technical staff, Platinum adds projector lamp changing and 7 days a week service callouts.
For multi-screen sites we offer a discount - please contact us to discuss your requirements.
|Initial site visit (1) - new customers|
|Connect the site to our network (2)|
|Health check on your projection and sound system every visit (3)|
|Remote upgrades (4)|
|365 days a year helpdesk and access to our 7 days a week availability for a cinema engineer callout. (5)|
|Callouts at the reduced contracted customer rate|
|Yearly service visit on your projection and sound equipment (6)|
|UNLIMITED inclusive weekday callouts|
UNLIMITED inclusive weekend callouts.
Managed Lamp change service (7)
Discounts available for all Multi screen venues and chains, please contact us to discuss your needs.
(1) Initial site visit to ensure the equipment can be supported fully with no pre-existing faults
(2) ADSL with a static IP address required, we do have other means if a static IP is not possible but internet access is available * A Draytek Router may be required at cost to allow remote connection.
(3) Any works found during health check that require action will be carried out at that time if screen time allows (i.e. image realignments, convergence, colour and screen illumination levels etc.). At least 3 hours of screen time must be available per screen.
(4) Remote upgrades of your equipment where possible via the remote connection.
(5) 365 days a year helpdesk and access to our 7 days a week availability for a cinema engineer callout. Callouts at the reduced contracted customer rate.
(6) Yearly service visit on your projection and sound equipment. Auditorium EQ and levels checked. Projector colour and illumination checked. Any convergence issues corrected. Any parts required are chargeable unless the equipment is still under a manufacturer warranty. We also will manage warranty spares and pro-actively install any mandatory service upgrades issued by manufacturers. At least 4 hours of screen time must be available per screen.
(7) Managed Lamp change. Free installation of lamp when purchased from AAM UK Cinema only. Lamps shipped Monday to Friday.
* ADSL Connectivity: If a dedicated ADSL line with a static IP is not present, we can provide an alternative solution which connects to a standard internet connection. The ADSL router and our alternative solutions are both supplied at the customers cost.