Producer - Overview
AAM’s Producer manages content across an entire cinema circuit to deliver visibility and control from one central point.
Producer gives you:
- Real-time monitoring of all content and playback across a circuit
- Proactive notification of content and KDM errors
- Visibility of all content, and tools to manage from head office
- Operational efficiencies through centralised processes
- Powerful content management and reporting
- Centralised and automated pre-show management
- KDM management across all sites from head office
What Is Producer?
PRODUCER is an enterprise content management system that works across a whole cinema circuit to centralise and automate processes. The software provides information from each site back to head office and gives a bird’s eye view of exactly what is happening at your cinemas.
Producer allows cinema circuits to fully enjoy the benefits of digital cinema by automating day-to-day tasks, providing early alerts to any problems, reducing human error and keeping all your cinemas running smoothly.
Cinema. In Your Pocket.
Producer's Notification module gives even more visibility of errors, with notifications delivered both on the desktop and straight to your device with the AAM Notify app.
- Fully integrated with Producer to provide complete visibility from anywhere
- See details of all content, KDM and scheduling issues across the circuit, in order of urgency
- Drill down into each error to see details, and contact the site or support provider with one tap
- Include equipment monitoring alerts and trouble ticket management when used in conjunction with AAM Lifeguard
Producer currently supports the following hardware:
Producer supports a variety of POS systems; please contact us for the latest list of supported systems.