Lifeguard - Overview
AAM’s Lifeguard monitors all hardware assets across a cinema circuit from one central point to provide a turnkey Network Operations Centre (NOC) solution.
Lifeguard gives you:
- Continuous performance, fault and environment monitoring of hardware
- Notifications via email and SMS for any potential problems
- Intuitive configuration and integration with any network device
- Tools to visualise, search and analyse data for fault diagnosis and prediction
- Centralised identification and prioritisation of issues with optional trouble ticketing module
What Is Lifeguard?
Lifeguard is a set of tools for the monitoring and support of digital cinema projection equipment. Lifeguard ensures customers have the best movie-going experience possible by continually monitoring equipment performance - helping to optimise presentation quality and minimise lost shows through early identification and resolution of potential problems.
Designed specifically for cinemas in collaboration with exhibitors and experienced cinema NOC operators, Lifeguard helps to minimise missed shows and support costs with automated alerting. Powerful reporting gives insight into equipment and consumable performance to inform better purchasing decisions. Your digital cinema equipment is safer with Lifeguard.
Cinema. In Your Pocket.
Lifeguard’s Notification module gives even more visibility of errors, with notifications delivered both on the desktop and straight to your device with the AAM Notify app.
- See details of all live issues and open trouble tickets across the circuit in order of urgency
- Drill down to an individual site level, or into the details of an alert
- Call a site or the support provider with one tap
- Review, create, update and assign trouble tickets directly from the app
- Include alerts for content, schedule and KDM errors when used in conjunction with AAM’s Producer (enterprise content management system)
Lifeguard currently supports the following hardware: